Thursday, January 12, 2012

Married!

I'm done counting down the days. I'm done stressing about small details that never really mattered in the first place. I'm finally married! 

It's actually pretty exciting to say. I'm married. I'm married. I'm married. I'm married. Have you met my husband? Oh! We just got married! Yeah, we're on our Honeymoon, we just got married! Hey husband!

Okay, okay, I'll stop.

But seriously, my wedding was amazing. Beautiful, wonderful, everything I wanted and then some.

I seriously have no idea how I pulled it all together in three months but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have gone so smoothly if I didn't have my mother-in-law.

About half the people we expected to come actually showed up. One of my "best" friends didn't even show up. While I shouldn't' be, I'm actually pretty pissed about his not showing up.

Everybody who did come really care about me and Russell and wanted to be there for us. They laughed, they cried, they hugged us, they were amazing.

We stayed in Vegas for our Honeymoon. I'm really thankful for this since my lovely husband got me sick and I've been getting progressively worse since the morning of my wedding. I've been coughing so hard and so often that I pulled something in my side. It hurts like hell. Thank God I don't go back to work until Saturday.

We pretended to be tourist though and hit the Strip. We stayed at a time share my aunt and uncle had for the entire week after the wedding but they flew back home on Monday. It was beautiful. I wish I could live there. I at least want that bed. I don't remember ever sleeping so good. Especially while I'm sick. 

We shopped, and walked around aimlessly. We hung out in the time share and just enjoyed those first days of being married. 

We're home now (horray! I was starting to feel home sick, which is weird since I never left Vegas). We're all unpacked and just relaxing. He's actually playing Skyrim. I'm next :)

Tomorrow we're going to go talk to our apartment complex about moving into a one bedroom apartment. Kenzie leaves in less than two weeks. :(

My, how time flys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment