Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can I take a minute to breathe?

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! I feel like I've been neglecting this blog. Which, I have been. It's easier to post to my tumblr on my phone than it is to blogger. Lately, that's the only way I've been online, my handy dandy cell phone.

Why? Because I'm a workaholic. And seeing as I spent most of my time at work, that's usually when I would get all my blogging in. But they took the internet away so there went most of my blogging time. I can't even bring in my laptop to write! But I can use my phone and read Harry Potter on my Kobo so I guess I can't really complain. 

So here I am, on Sunday night, ready to catch up and rant about everything that's been going on. Are you ready?

I had a pretty successful weekend when it comes to my wedding stuff. On Friday we found two of my bridesmaids dresses and on Saturday we got another bridesmaid her dress. *happy dance* The only person left if my maid of honor so that'll probably, hopefully happen next Sunday, when we both have the day off. 

Today, I got my veil, the plates and silverware for my reception, and the bowls for the centerpieces. Plus Russell and I (mostly me) picked out our cake topper. And I got to see the finish product of the wands that my bridesmaids are going to carry instead of bouquets. Nothing like Harry Potter, they have hearts on the top and beads and ribbon and they're so cute! Since I just changed the colors (again) I get to keep the first one she did in the old colors. :D

I also got more Christmas decorations. Russell's mom and Grandma got out extras of stuff they already have or things that belonged to Great Grandparents. So I got to decorate a little when I got home tonight. We even have a mistletoe in our apartment. :) 

And we finally have a tree topper for our Christmas tree! 

I've also developed a weird scarf addiction. But I'm going to blame that on the cold weather that Vegas is having. It's really unusual. It's usually warmer around this time of the year. And by warmer I mean it's usually high fifties and low sixties instead of the low to high forties we've been in lately.

I'm not complaining though! I love it! 





My new decorations! Floating candle, o0o0o0o. And some cute snowman coasters! My have the best future family in law. They are always willing to help out. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment