Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Oh boy! Happy late thanksgiving! I hope everybody had a good one and ate their body weight in food. At least, I think that's how much you're supposed to eat on Thanksgiving. I wouldn't know personally. I'm not a big eater. I ate McDonald's before I went into work.

But before I went to work I hung out with my future in-laws because they wanted to include me so they did everything earlier so I could be there. I had so much fun. We watched the Lions VS. Packers game. I was rooting for the packers, just to be a pain in the butt, everybody in Russell's family is a huge lions fan. I do think it would be in the Lions best interest to get rid of Suh though. Just saying.

Friday was one of my days off so what did I do? Absolutely nothing. I hung out on my couch and finished watching the first season of Big Bang Theory. I stayed in my PJs all day too. It was fantastic.

And that's all I can really think about writing right now. It's almost 7AM. I'm at work and I've been up since 9PM last night.

I really just want to be in bed sleeping.

How was your Thanksgiving?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment