Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm really bad at blogging.

Or blogging on this platform. My tumblr is a party house.

I don't know what it is. I'll think of good ideas, stories, things that I think are funny, and tell myself that I'll blog it on here when I get a chance. And every time I actually have a chance, I avoid it. Or forget. Sometimes I'll even get on here, start typing it up and hate how it sounds or only get a paragraph out and decide that I hate it and scrap it.

I think it's time that I admit that I'm horrible at blogging here.

And I am, I'm admitting it.

I'm thinking about doing an online talk/radio show. I've always wanted my own radio show so this is my attempt it.

Let's hope that it goes better than this blogging thing. I think it will. It'll be more of a scheduled thing than something that I tell myself to get to when I have a chance.

I'll be back here. I'm not totally giving up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment